Heather

 
Family
I just had to put some of these in :-)
Friday, June 22, 2007
You Are Wind

Strong and overpowering
A force to be reckoned with, no one dares cross you
You have the power to change everything around you

You are best known for: your wrath

Your dominant state: commanding


Your Theme Song is Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd

"There is no pain, you are receding.
A distant ship�s smoke on the horizon.
You are only coming through in waves."

You haven't been feeling a lot lately, and you think that's a good thing.
The comfortable part is nice... but you should really work on numb.


The Movie Of Your Life Is An Indie Flick

You do things your own way - and it's made for colorful times.
Your life hasn't turned out how anyone expected, thank goodness!

Your best movie matches: Clerks, Garden State, Napoleon Dynamite


Your Brain is 47% Female, 53% Male

Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female
You are both sensitive and savvy
Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed
But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve
posted by Heather @ 9:19 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At June 22, 2007 at 11:09 PM, Blogger Elizabeth Delisi said…

    Okay, let's see:

    My weather type is rain. Hmm. New Hampshire must be getting to me.

    My theme song is "Beautiful Day" by U2. Never heard it but if it's my theme song, I guess I should. ;-)

    The movie of my life is a Cult Classic. Hah.

    And my brain's gender is 93% female, 7% male. I'm lucky I got in the 7% male. What do you expect from someone whose favorite color is fuchsia? However you spell it...

    Love, Mom

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Heather
Home: Keene, New Hampshire, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Heather Template by Isnaini Dot Com